Dexter

slayer9019

I watched the first four or five seasons when it was on Netflix and have not been keeping up with it. I actually don't even own a tv anymore. When I did though...I really really loved that show.

You should catch up! It's a pretty good show (with its ups and downs). Worth a watch

We just got into last season on Netflix (the one with Colin Hanks and Edward James Almos).. it's definitely a fun show but I've started to get a little annoyed with it. All these serial killers in Miami year after year! GASP! They need to bring Dokes back already.

Lots if shows get annoying but as long as they don't turn into house or lost

We just watched the season premier last night. I'm pretty excited to see where it goes. There really haven't been any seasons that I didn't like, though I thought 3 was the weakest and 4 the best. I personally really liked season 5, though that may have been somewhat influenced by my childhood crush on Julia Stiles. But after 6 seasons, something definitely needed to happen to shake shit up, and without giving out any spoilers for anyone who didn't see the end of last season, I'm really hoping that the new "discovery" will do just that.