Milan Tattoo Convention 2013

After enjoying the London Convention so much I have just booked plane tickets to fly out to Milan for the convention in February. Does anyone know where I can find an artist list, or is anyone aware of who will be tattooing as I can't find any info a the moment.

I am keen to try and get an appointment set up with someone so it would be great to know who might be going so I can get in contact.

I am not on Facebook and the convention website currently seems rather vague, I am assuming it will be updated nearer the time.

After enjoying the London Convention so much I have just booked plane tickets to fly out to Milan for the convention in February. Does anyone know where I can find an artist list, or is anyone aware of who will be tattooing as I can't find any info a the moment.

I am keen to try and get an appointment set up with someone so it would be great to know who might be going so I can get in contact.

I am not on Facebook and the convention website currently seems rather vague, I am assuming it will be updated nearer the time.

I had work done by Aaron Coleman last year before and after he went to the Milan Convention. He said at that time that he would be doing 2013. Here's a link to his shops website: Immaculate Tattoo - Home

• 3 weeks later...

Milan is great, super busy show though! If you want to make a weekend then stay on sight at The Quark where it's held, both airports are about 20 min drive, Miki puts the artists on FB as they confirm and the website will be live I guess Nov / Dec :)