2012 American Presidential Debates - Denver

CultExciter

I've stopped "subscribing" to certain old tattooers on FB because of their political rants.. I don't know about making it a hard-and-fast rule on LST about "no politics" but it's not a bad idea..?

I love Freddy Corbin to death, but his instagram feed drives me up the wall sometimes. I want to see awesome tattoos, not pictures of Obama dressed like hitler.

@O.E.D & @B.V., thanks, but I didn't say it, I'm just quoting one of those old dead White guys! Jefferson never expected the Republic to last longer than 13 years, according to his papers, and we've had a longer run than that.

Thing is, the heat on the stove has been turned-up to the point where some of the more sensitive frogs are starting to jump out of the pan...that's why you'll be seeing more and more stories about people-families included-being blown away or burned alive by the ATF, FBI, and all the other Alphabet-Troopers of the ruling elite. Anyone that doubts that need only look at t6he history of the last 20 years or so. If you're really interested, fly me a kite, I'll be happy to give you source material to read.

Ben Franklin, on being asked what type of government the Continental Congress had given the United States replied "A Repubulic...if you can keep it."

We haven't. It's gone. But there is still time to get it back, we just have to decide if we want to be Americans or tame-ass subjects who are content to do as we are told.