Some suggestions please?

peterpoose

My brother had a stomach piece done at the London Convention by En from Genko.

He has asked me to ask on the forums on his behalf.

He is looking for excellent artists you could recommend that would be able to add to this piece on either side as he thinks it looks odd at the moment and needs other stuff added to it.

I suggested a Japanese dragon going up from it one side and joining his Japanese sleeve but he doesn't want to go up that far.

He also said it doesn't have to be Japanese style but I wonder what other styles are possible to add to it and for it to not look out of place?

So if there is any suggestions of excellent artists around London or further afield if they are someone special, that could add to this piece.

Also any suggestions for other styles that would go with this, if any?

Personally I think it looks fine :)

Cheers!

34j955h.jpg

6tp7xh.jpg

Just tell him to go to Frith Street, they have someone for every style. I mean you really won't know what would work best until you can look the area and existing tattoo, which is hard to do in a picture, but with the talent they have there I don't see any reason to go anywhere else.

PS tattoo looks fine, sounds like he just wants an excuse to get more tattoos.

Just tell him to go to Frith Street, they have someone for every style. I mean you really won't know what would work best until you can look the area and existing tattoo, which is hard to do in a picture, but with the talent they have there I don't see any reason to go anywhere else.

lol probably and thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the brother in question in the States?

Nope London :)

^ This is how I always end up getting more..."but it looks 'weird' all by itself. let me get something next to it".

I also agree to send him to Frith Street. Can't go wrong with anyone there! Remember we got fellow LSTers there @Stewart Robson or @Valerie Vargas.

@peterpoose Apologies to your brother, I interupted En while he was working on this piece. I was hoping to sort out getting a maneki neko from him while he was in London but unfortunately I couldn't make it work schedule-wise. Serves me right for not sorting it out sooner.

I think it looks solid as a stand alone piece but, as others have suggested, you can't go wrong with some work from the Frith St. team.