Hello guys

hairball

Hey, I'm Sara and I'm new to this thread.

My friend referred me to this site as I was asking him to help me find tattoo artists in NYC. I'll be visiting the city for the first time so I really don't know my way around. I'll be staying in 7th avenue so any suggestions that aren't too far from where I am would be truly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Hi, welcome to the board!

There are SO many good tattoo artists in New York City, is there anything in particular that you're looking for? It's pretty easy to get around the city with the subway so I wouldn't be too worried about location in the city. Anyway, here are some shops to look into:

NY Adorned

Saved

Kings Avenue Tattoo

Three Kings Tattoo

Smith Street Tattoo Parlor

Fly Rite Tattoo

Invisible NYC

Greenpoint Tattoo Co

Daredevil Tattoo

I'm sure people here can suggest other shops too, but that should give you a good start. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, welcome to the board!

There are SO many good tattoo artists in New York City, is there anything in particular that you're looking for? It's pretty easy to get around the city with the subway so I wouldn't be too worried about location in the city. Anyway, here are some shops to look into:

NY Adorned

Saved

Kings Avenue Tattoo

Three Kings Tattoo

Smith Street Tattoo Parlor

Fly Rite Tattoo

Invisible NYC

Greenpoint Tattoo Co

Daredevil Tattoo

I'm sure people here can suggest other shops too, but that should give you a good start. Good luck!

It's also worth keeping an eye on these shops and the tattooers who work in them on instagram, if you use that. Invisible NYC recently posted on theirs that they're now doing walk ins on Fridays and Saturdays; Mark Cross at Greenpoint also just posted that he's doing walk ins on Saturdays and Sundays. It's a good way generally not just to see what people are doing but also if they have any cancellations or availabilities. If you want something small as a souvenir this is one way of possibly avoiding potentially lengthy waiting lists.