Need your help, LST.

Thanks for everything posted in here. I've been super busy the passed few days, so ill be adding people you guys posted.

Need some opinions. I'm thinking about putting together a zine. If I did , might that be something you guys may be interested in purchasing? It would most likely be cheap as hell, and, if people were interested, I would consider putting out more.

I'd be so into a zine. Also, I'd be more interesting in helping with said zine. If that's something you'd be into, pm me.

@David Flores

you're the man. i added pretty much everyone you recommended. thank you, sir.

i'm going to do some research on putting a zine together. I need to figure out exactly how to put everything together. i also need to get microsoft publisher. thankfully my job offers that shit for like $10.

What I was thinking was doing a normal write about a tattooer, like I usually do, but accompanying it with an interview. I’d post the write up to my blog, but you’d only get the interview in the zine. This may be a far shot, but I also thought that it would be awesome to see if the tattooer would agree to maybe paint or draw something up for the zine. these are just some ideas at this point, so we'll see what happens.

again, thanks to everyone for the input and incite. you guys are awesome!

• 7 months later...
Here's just a few off the top of my head in the northeast:

Dennis Del Prete, Providence Rhode Island:

Providence Tattoo - TATTOOS

Chris Tavino, Danbury, CT

Hat City Tattoo » Gallery

Adam Lauricella, Wappinger Falls, NY

Adam @ Graceland Tattoo :

Civ, Sayville, NY

Lotus Tattoo | Handmade Tattoos Since 1994

(and its probably a type-o but the correct name is Jay Audette at Flying Tiger in CT)

No for real, Dennis Del Prete @ProvidenceTattoo

Also Wisconsin: Solid State Tattoo - Jon Reiter http://www.solidstatemilwaukee.com