Funniest Tattoo You Have...

Jake

guy comes in a few years back, part of a construction crew. smelled like weed and beer first thing in the morning. the tattoos on his face let me know he was serious when he asked for a " hood spongebob". best ever.

vf8853.jpg

lol what the hell are people in florida smoking? spong bob on a construction workers hands? never seen that out here in cali, Now that would make for good tv, fucking garden gnomes on trailer trash chicks with no panties and spong bobs on bikers and shit, sounds a hell of a lot better than watching Garver tattoo a crazy piece on some jock thats crying about some anal herpies he ex gave him, nothing againts Garver, shit I really want to get tattooed by him, its just if Conor's had a show I wouid be watching that laughing my ass off.

lol what the hell are people in florida smoking? spong bob on a construction workers hands? never seen that out here in cali, Now that would make for good tv, fucking garden gnomes on trailer trash chicks with no panties and spong bobs on bikers and shit, sounds a hell of a lot better than watching Garver tattoo a crazy piece on some jock thats crying about some anal herpies he ex gave him, nothing againts Garver, shit I really want to get tattooed by him, its just if Conor's had a show I wouid be watching that laughing my ass off.

ahha thanks man. i don't know what about me puts me in the position to be able to tattoo stuff like this all the time. im just blessed with the gift of reeling in people for the craziest stuff. i didn't know people wore underwear until i left florida.... hah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...