Random Cell Phone pics

irezumi

• 2 months later...

Saw this in a book about dogs and took a picture of it to possibly use as reference for a future tattoo:

rw78d5.jpg

This is the dog faced St Christopher. I'm actually tattooing a client with his likeness right now. His family patron.

He was apparently a cannibal, and that is why he is shown with the head of a dog..... kind of rad.

This is the dog faced St Christopher. I'm actually tattooing a client with his likeness right now. His family patron.

He was apparently a cannibal, and that is why he is shown with the head of a dog..... kind of rad.

That rules! I saw after posting this that Jaie Devore at Perfection Tattoo did a tattoo based on this reference and it was awesome.

post-4246-146168844953_thumb.png

Look who decided to join me for dinner tonight! It crossed my mind to eat him... (les stroud seems to think they're delicious). I scooped him up and put him in the yard...

And! My husband and one of the dogs got bit by a (probably rabid) skunk this afternoon. I'm 300+ miles away so instructed him to call his doctor, our vet, and animal control and then get back to me.

Still waiting to hear from him... Hopefully it's all good news.

(first post with a picture from forum runner... Hopefully it's all good)

[ATTACH]8404[/ATTACH]

Look who decided to join me for dinner tonight! It crossed my mind to eat him... (les stroud seems to think they're delicious). I scooped him up and put him in the yard...

And! My husband and one of the dogs got bit by a (probably rabid) skunk this afternoon. I'm 300+ miles away so instructed him to call his doctor, our vet, and animal control and then get back to me.

(first post with a picture from forum runner... Hopefully it's all good)

One of the nice things about living someplace with long and harsh winters is that we don't have little fuckers like that guy around.

If one of those demon beasts stepped foot in my domain I would burn my house down.

I have a friend with an actual "acute paralyzation" fear of arachnids. If he even sees a spider on television he will instantly pass out. Someone threw a rubber spider on his head once; he started vomiting and having a seizure.

I have a friend with an actual "acute paralyzation" fear of arachnids. If he even sees a spider on television he will instantly pass out. Someone threw a rubber spider on his head once; he started vomiting and having a seizure.

That's nuts. I'm cool with larger spiders, but scorpions give me the creeps.

That's nuts. I'm cool with larger spiders, but scorpions give me the creeps.

It is really bonkers. I asked him what he would do if he found a spider in the brand new truck he bought a couple years ago. His answer? "I would never get in that fucking thing again. I would sell the fucker and use then money to hire a assassin to fucking murder you". He was absolutely serious about the never getting in it again part. I have witnessed him passing out by just seeing one. I think it is weirdest shit ever...

[ATTACH]8404[/ATTACH]

Did your husband have to go for the whole 6 shots right in the behind of intense post exposure rabies vax plus IV fluids? I'm sure the dog was ok if it's shots were kept up to date.

Did your husband have to go for the whole 6 shots right in the behind of intense post exposure rabies vax plus IV fluids? I'm sure the dog was ok if it's shots were kept up to date.

No shots! Animal control came and picked up the skunk corpse and tested it's brain. It didn't have rabies but apparently did have some kind of a tumor/growth - maybe that's why it was acting so crazy??

We did have a rabid skunk out there summer before last so I was surprised when they said he was clear. Glad though. My husband is a total baby about shots.

No shots! Animal control came and picked up the skunk corpse and tested it's brain. It didn't have rabies but apparently did have some kind of a tumor/growth - maybe that's why it was acting so crazy??

We did have a rabid skunk out there summer before last so I was surprised when they said he was clear. Glad though. My husband is a total baby about shots.

I've gotten pre-exposure shots which were nothing (my tetanus shot was waaaay worse!), but I've heard the post-exposure is no walk in the park, even with the advancements that have been made in recent years. I should just become one of the rabies lab techs because the brain tissue sample process to me is fascinating.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...