Random Cell Phone pics

irezumi

not the same as the random image thread. this is for posting pics you took on your phone.

988cd1ce.jpg

46a11594.jpg

f31010f8.jpg

12dec387.jpg

5470b60b.jpg

failed.jpg

5314593a.jpg

53493267.jpg

my porch has crabs. 3rd one I found. how the fuck does that happen?

692b4b3f.jpg

2ee0796a.jpg

e71f6b8d.jpg

jumbo shrimp

- - - Updated - - -

toiletdrinkervy2.png

Yes, really real. Happened at the previous shop I was at.

So dude walks in with a guitar strapped to his back, bible in hand, his pants hanging low enough to see pupes, and basically looks like a weirdo nerd gone Falling Down (you know, with Michael Douglas?). Anyway, he asks about getting tattooed and writes down this semi-long list of bizarre phrases and math equations and shit; 'glue on guitar' 'my left nih' (>btw, I just figured out this was probably his spelling of 'my left KNEE'<)and like 5 other phrases I can't remember.

So as one of us is preparing this, he uses the bathroom.

When he comes out his face is all wet; I ask him if he's alright. He says "yes I was just getting a drink."

pause.

I said "why is your face all wet?"

repeats that he was getting a drink.

longer pause. at this point everyone is kinda watching this exchange.

I said "from the toilet?" half-joking....

"yes" non-chalantly

"I don't believe you..."

he goes back in there and STARTS DRINKING. Long enough for me to snap this picture.

double triple whoa. I was speechless for a second.

"Dude, you need to get out of the shop; that was pretty fucked up. You really need to leave"

Dude says OK and leaves.

Holy what the fuck.

Best thing that happened that week.

toiletdrinkervy2.png

Yes, really real. Happened at the previous shop I was at.

So dude walks in with a guitar strapped to his back, bible in hand, his pants hanging low enough to see pupes, and basically looks like a weirdo nerd gone Falling Down (you know, with Michael Douglas?). Anyway, he asks about getting tattooed and writes down this semi-long list of bizarre phrases and math equations and shit; 'glue on guitar' 'my left nih' (>btw, I just figured out this was probably his spelling of 'my left KNEE'<)and like 5 other phrases I can't remember.

So as one of us is preparing this, he uses the bathroom.

When he comes out his face is all wet; I ask him if he's alright. He says "yes I was just getting a drink."

pause.

I said "why is your face all wet?"

repeats that he was getting a drink.

longer pause. at this point everyone is kinda watching this exchange.

I said "from the toilet?" half-joking....

"yes" non-chalantly

"I don't believe you..."

he goes back in there and STARTS DRINKING. Long enough for me to snap this picture.

double triple whoa. I was speechless for a second.

"Dude, you need to get out of the shop; that was pretty fucked up. You really need to leave"

Dude says OK and leaves.

Holy what the fuck.

Best thing that happened that week.

This has to be the funniest shit I have ever heard! Usually I would demand a picture, but......guess you got that covered!

Heres some of mine. Not particularly funny but pretty random.

2012-06-24151304-1.jpg

Beautiful Snyder-Enfield...one of my Brothers has one, and it's truly a trip to fire it. We've played around with all different loads, from powderpuffs to full military spec, and it handles 'em all like a dream. You're a lucky man!

Beautiful Snyder-Enfield...one of my Brothers has one, and it's truly a trip to fire it. We've played around with all different loads, from powderpuffs to full military spec, and it handles 'em all like a dream. You're a lucky man!

Well spotted. @Jade1959 bought me this for my birthday from IMA.

It was in quite a sorry condition. I had great fun restoring it. Haven't got around to trying it out yet.

Question: is there a way of putting photos directly on my phone from here or do I have to upload them to somewhere first?

Some pictures I've taken:

Parked near my apartment:

dyt8vl.jpg

I might not know much about wine, but I know a cool wine label when I see one. This wine was actually called SKULLS:

357eh03.jpg

Canada:

2j1a8fk.jpg

Saw this in a book about dogs and took a picture of it to possibly use as reference for a future tattoo:

rw78d5.jpg

A lighter I own:

1zdrint.jpg

@Graeme thats a cool lighter nha trang was a hot spot during the war mainly for soldiers on leave but the MSGs saw alot of shit on the evacs, some sad stories

On the other side of it there's "FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR IT FREEDOM IS A THING THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW" etched into it.

A guy I used to work with brought a bunch of them back from Vietnam with him for us guys when he went there on his honeymoon a few years ago, go figure.

It just occurred to me that it's probably counterfeit.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I just got an iPhone for the first time a few weeks ago, and I have been taking tons of photos, but predictably, they're mostly of my cats and dog. Because why photograph anything else? :) I'm attaching some of my recent faves. I have been doing some travelling in the past month though, so I do have a few photos snapped in Cleveland and New York, such as the cool ship below.