Amy lambert

Amy lambert

Amy' date=' where you located? And who did this? And are you happy with your tattoo?[/quote']

The studio i got this done at was called Livit Ink Tattoo in Rio Rancho NM done by a Chuck Palmer. he had to Relocate cause he wasn't paying his rent. I live just live a couple of blocks away. And I'm more happy with the tattoo than the experience. Iam planning to get some work done on it. Cause it has some spots that look really fucked up.

Thanks the tattoo turned out awesome so it was worth it!

As awesome as it could have for someone who has an expired guest license that hasn't been renewed in a year and he also taught himself so that's really comforting

Edited by slayer9019

As awesome as it could have for someone who has an expired guest license that hasn't been renewed in a year and he also taught himself so that's really comforting

amy best advice i can give is read threads here, soak it all in and get a good artist to fix that. If you know you want more work then just get tattooed again and look at and feel the difference. Not all tattoos are created equal and you have say in what tattoo you receive so don't buy any more lemons for fucks sakes

hey there, Rio Rancho isnt very far from Albequerque.....OH YOU KNOW THAT CITY I CANT SPELL. There are a lot of good tattooers there. Research , Rio Rancho is pretty small.Ive been stuck there.

The studio i got this done at was called Livit Ink Tattoo in Rio Rancho NM done by a Chuck Palmer. he had to Relocate cause he wasn't paying his rent. I live just live a couple of blocks away. And I'm more happy with the tattoo than the experience. Iam planning to get some work done on it. Cause it has some spots that look really fucked up.