Q-VO Me Llamo Juan Carlos Carvajal

Juan Carlos Carvajal

Hi,

Glad I came across this website, Instagram and Last Sparrow is just about it for me. I'm from Dallas and currently working at Lucky's Tattoo in Deep Ellum. I have been tattooing close to 6 six years and illustration for 3 years. Also, I received a Associate in Graphic Design at the Art Institute, love to illustration on my down time. Painting, drawing, and tattooing is just about all I do, other than trying to catch a show and grabbing a beer. My biggest influences are Albrecht Durer, Teen Angels Zine, Heavy Metal, Tim Hendricks, Jack Rudy, and Tim Lehi. I would like to travel more and have opportunities to do guest spots around the country. I hope being here I can get in touch with cool, genuine people.

Just another one,

Juan Carlos Carvajal

I havent seen teen angel since I was a kid, is it still produced.?

Hi,

Glad I came across this website, Instagram and Last Sparrow is just about it for me. I'm from Dallas and currently working at Lucky's Tattoo in Deep Ellum. I have been tattooing close to 6 six years and illustration for 3 years. Also, I received a Associate in Graphic Design at the Art Institute, love to illustration on my down time. Painting, drawing, and tattooing is just about all I do, other than trying to catch a show and grabbing a beer. My biggest influences are Albrecht Durer, Teen Angels Zine, Heavy Metal, Tim Hendricks, Jack Rudy, and Tim Lehi. I would like to travel more and have opportunities to do guest spots around the country. I hope being here I can get in touch with cool, genuine people.

Just another one,

Juan Carlos Carvajal

I don't know if it is still produced, I get mine at a bazaar and they guy who gets the mags says he has a hard time getting them from Cali.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Heavy Metal Magazine, got a hold of some old ones from 79-80. I love the Greg Iron illustrations. I'm more a old punk, classic rock, and hip hop not rap kind of guy. :)