Recent Regrets

Androosh

Let's have a thread of recent regrets.

My wife wanted to take me to see Morbid Angel last night. But after a week where I laid my father to rest, traveled, worked, got tattooed and had a brutal yoga session...I waived it off and passed it up. I feel fucking lame now. So much regret.

Found a pair of gold Oliver People's glasses at 50% that actually fit my fat face. Passed that shit off. I regret it.

Drove by my favorite falafel joint on the way home from grocery shopping today thinking "I'll make something at home..." - nope. I didn't make shit. I drank 4 IPAs instead. I regret passing it up.

I regret not starting Jeremy Maclin in fantasy this week. Projected at 8.47. Actual was 21.0. I regret that shit.

Please, talk about regrets.

Just love the idea, and i regret i did not think about it myself.

First, my regrets for your father.

I let my husband adopt another f&$&&! dog. We are vegans, but this doesn't mean every animal has to stay with us. I regret saying yes ( dont have decent shoes... Full of slobber.... Damn labrador!!!)

I drank too much wine this past week and told my husband he could adopt a cat from the humane society; 160$ later, the thing is coughing up furballs all over the house. I regret it so damn much!!!!

Thats all. I think. Oh, and i ate a pint if cookie dough ice cream. I regret that. Should have had 2.

What is Morbid Angel's live set like because if they're playing a lot of stuff off that last album, I wouldn't regret that at all. Okay, maybe a little bit.

Yeah, I wouldn't know. I didn't go!

But ummm...you know, I imagine that a Death Metal band of their stature keeps it fairly even. I actually kind of like Illud Divinum Insanus...because I don't really care for convention...and the title has a hidden "anus" in it.

I regret telling my fiancee that I was worried that my friends, who are organising my stag party next year, are pretty irresponsible and that I was worried it could end in chaos (someone being murdered, nightclub burning down etc).

...Should have just kept that one to myself.

Name, rank, and service number, my man-NEVER tell em anything they don't need to know!

I regret telling my fiancee that I was worried that my friends, who are organising my stag party next year, are pretty irresponsible and that I was worried it could end in chaos (someone being murdered, nightclub burning down etc).

...Should have just kept that one to myself.

I'm sorry . . . where did you say that party is going to go down??