Best stage dive? Yes.

Tight-Lines

"Is she ok....SICK...WOOOAAHAHH" brootal

i like that his checking on her was timed to the music so they wouldn't lose the beat. and that he ended the "catch everyone" bit early to keep up with the "singing." is 25 too young to disappointedly say "Kids these days."?

EDIT: also, i'm not sure which i'd be more stoked for... a Civ tattoo, or seeing Gorilla Biscuits. preferably both.

My son is in a band... better than these guys. But the same type of music in general. He was in a 3-piece heavy metal band when he was 15, that was a great band.

I'm not a fan of the moshing and stage diving, too easy to get hurt.. what happened to the days where we just sat in the seats and smoked our brains out all night.. kids these days....

Rob

My son is in a band... better than these guys. But the same type of music in general. He was in a 3-piece heavy metal band when he was 15, that was a great band.

I'm not a fan of the moshing and stage diving, too easy to get hurt.. what happened to the days where we just sat in the seats and smoked our brains out all night.. kids these days....

Rob

I personally love the "mosh pits". Between the one Cannibal Corpse show or the Machine Head show I was at I had a blast. Did get some permanent scars but it was all in fun.

since i grew up in umeå in northern sweden i grew upp stagediving pretty much all of the time...the 90's were sick, gigs all the time, all hardcore bands came through...good times!

Wasn't Final Exit from there? I used to like them, haven't thought about them in years though.