In desperate need of help!!!

V8Lex

Hello, I'm new to the site so please bare with me... I have one tattoo, on each forearm. They are just out lines of numbers but they are ugly and I can't stand lookin at them. Unfortunately I woke up with these tattoos (rough night) and they were done by someone that had no clue what they were doing.. they also became badly infected and scarred. I amlooking for advice or ideas of what an artist could do with these, idk I'm trying hide them in artwork I don't like these and would really like to hide/cover them, I'm working on an Irish/Celtic type sleeve and these are killin that idea right now. Any help or ideas would be great thank you.

Here is a link to see the numbers/lines:

Pictures by V8Lex - Photobucket

Hello' date=' I'm new to the site so please bare with me... I have one tattoo, on each forearm. They are just out lines of numbers but they are ugly and I can't stand lookin at them. Unfortunately I woke up with these tattoos (rough night) and they were done by someone that had no clue what they were doing.. they also became badly infected and scarred. I amlooking for advice or ideas of what an artist could do with these, idk I'm trying hide them in artwork I don't like these and would really like to hide/cover them, I'm working on an Irish/Celtic type sleeve and these are killin that idea right now. Any help or ideas would be great thank you.

Here is a link to see the numbers/lines:

Pictures by V8Lex - Photobucket

Where do you live.

Damn that must have been a rough night indeed! I would say from looking at them that a good artist could cover them up with no issues. They are pretty large though and so you would prob have to look toward the sleeve option to get the full coverage you need