MsRad

i've also heard this, and that he eats really healthy food on his days off (Ike from Ike's place was saying he eats salads mainly).

mmmm Ike's is another awesome place. did they end up reopening? I'm a little out of the loop now that I no longer live in SF

I have been to the Bushido in Charleston where he did the ten spicy tuna roll challenge and have attempted it myself, knowing full well I would not make it to level 10.

I got to level 5, and boy was I sweating hard. Finna make it to level 7 next time.

Is that the one where it is only a few who have made it and you get a samuri bandana if completed? I love spicy tuna as well as tobiko udama...mmmmmmm

Is that the one where it is only a few who have made it and you get a samuri bandana if completed? I love spicy tuna as well as tobiko udama...mmmmmmm

Correct! Only 10 winners plus ManFood dude.

Not gonna quit til I get my Mr Miyaki headband. Will post pics upon completion.

I recently went to the Stepping Stone Cafe in Portland where he did the man cakes challenge. This place was super delish. I got the chicken fried steak which is as good as The Pork Store in SF. My 2 amigos got filthy with the Smothered BA. This is an omelet filled with chopped up chicken fried steak, hash browns, onions, fresh jalepenos and covered with gravy. Don't plan on being productive after eating that.