Love Hate Social Club opening soon in London

i emailed them specifically about getting tattooed by Freddy Corbin.. and i was told to email back in a few weeks when they'll have a better idea of the dates he's here.. so i think it could just be the people working there full time that they have this 'rule' for?..

When I saw Freddy Corbin in the line-up it did perk up my interest.

In general though, I suspect the likes of us are not the target market for this venture...?

A celebrity tattoo studio opening in Notting Hill sounds like a potential plot for a new Hugh Grant rom-com vehicle. I can see it now: "Floppy-haired repressed English gentleman (Hugh Grant) falls in love with unsuitable, free-spirited American tattooer (Reese Witherspoon or someone) who teaches him about being himself and ... blah blah etc etc.". Ker-ching....

When I saw Freddy Corbin in the line-up it did perk up my interest.

In general though, I suspect the likes of us are not the target market for this venture...?

A celebrity tattoo studio opening in Notting Hill sounds like a potential plot for a new Hugh Grant rom-com vehicle. I can see it now: "Floppy-haired repressed English gentleman (Hugh Grant) falls in love with unsuitable, free-spirited American tattooer (Reese Witherspoon or someone) who teaches him about being himself and ... blah blah etc etc.". Ker-ching....

AHahahahaha ttoo good!

• 2 weeks later...

The names of people who will be guest spotting there is impressive. The shop is right off of Portobello Road; I spotted it being built when I was there a couple weeks ago. Grant Cobb told me about it in October. If anything, there will be some good work coming out of there. I don't expect any less from those names.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...