I have a few Waffles invites

Mike Panic

I'm purposely keeping this kind of vague... but, if you know how to keep a ratio (and preferably can PM me a screenshot from a current tracker with ratio) I have a few invites to Waffles. If ya don't know about Waffles, you probably don't need to haha.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like an invite, they are free per the site rules, I just need to know you can keep a ratio since I don't want to get the boot because of someone else. I already have a What account, but maybe you have one to a tracker I might not know about that you'd like to share with me?

Waffles is what came out of the ashes when OiNK when down. A private tracker is just that, private. You can't get in unless you have a membership, the only way to get one is to be invited in. If you understand what a ratio is and were able to keep one of at least 0.50 on Demonoid, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a Waffles invite.

Waffles is what came out of the ashes when OiNK when down. A private tracker is just that, private. You can't get in unless you have a membership, the only way to get one is to be invited in. If you understand what a ratio is and were able to keep one of at least 0.50 on Demonoid, drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a Waffles invite.

The number one thing I always hated about torrents...ratios! That and the speed. I like my 20 GB/min download speed for my Linux ISOs. Plus you can script the living hell out of USENET, and my provider offers a free Swedish VPN account.

OK so hate ratios, fine. I have fiber (Verizon FiOS) to my house and never have speed issues, and without people seeding stuff, you can't leach. I never understood how / why people have problems or hatred towards them. I've been in the game since pre-Napster days and have never had an issue keeping a ratio or finding what I need on a torrent site, public or private.