sylvirawr

Coverup artist in France/Western Europe?

6 posts in this topic

So I have this god-awful hexagon tattoo (on top of it all the lines are such a mess ugh) that I got before I really got into good tattoos and I want to get it covered up so bad but I'm want to make sure I find an artist that can do a good job covering it up. I'm currently in Paris, so I was wondering if anyone knew who could do a badass coverup in France or maybe somewhere else in Western Europe? Also any ideas what could cover it up?

Thanks but I know of most of those shops. I'm looking for more specific recommendations, like someone that can bust out a rad coverup/that has done good coverups.

Jesus Christ,do you wan't me to come to Paris and take you to a shop too?

Easy Sacha@ Mystery Tattoo Club

Bruno@ Tin Tin

Henrik@ Henrik Tatouage Toulouse

https://www.facebook.com/Mikael.de.Poissy.TattooParlor

TATTOO GALLERY

https://www.facebook.com/RaphaelT.Tattoos

You can probably turn that into a flower like these- Photo by alexstrangler • Instagram

Jack likes this

I've seen the guys from East Tattoo cover stuff like that with big dark-scaled koi. They did a guest spot in Paris this year, and will probably be back there at some point.

I'd think someone like Tin Tin would have, in his time, covered up more awkward pieces than that.

Jack likes this

I think you should need to concern the covering artist that he/she will cover in such way that it doesn't look odd at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• As the title says, I have never gotten a tattoo before.  I have never been against them, I just never personally had something that meant enough to me to permanently put on my body.  Well I am 32 years old and about to have A baby girl in 2 weeks and the pregnancy for my wife has been very complicated and life changing and I think I finally found that thing that means enough for me to have on me forever.  However, having never done this before I am a lot of things: lost, scared of choosing the wrong artist or design, having it turn out bad.  The biggest thing for me though is that I am completely inept when it comes to art/design etc.  I don't know exactly what I want and I am not talented enough to create options.  I have googled quite a bit and have seen some cool designs but am not able to make them my own.   Here are some details and things I have thought of.   Her name will be Summer Nicole, initials will be SNK I am think of doing it on the inside of my left arm so that it is more inconspicuous and also close to my heart Do I do initials, first name or first and middle name? I have also thought of including the date of birth  Should I just keep it simple with her name or add something to it like a border, flower that would make it pop a little more     i know all of this is entirely personal preference, I was just hoping to lean on the experience and expertise of those who live and breath this every day.   Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated! If by chance you are bored and quickly able to give me some ideas or quick sketch thoughts it would mean the world to me.   I apologize for the long post and probably being the epitome of the very annoying "noob" for most of you artists but I am just hoping for anything that can help me.      
    • I like this topic man. I don't see myself as an overly morbid creature, but I'm probably more interested in the occult than the average person is. This has alot to do with the music I listen to, I admit (metal, and black metal especially). But I'm also a devoted atheist - I believe organized religion is the root of all evil in this world. So I really wanna get a tattoo inspired by the occult, but I'm afraid that may be crossing a line or whatever. I mean, the Baphomet on your upper arm or a burning cross on your leg, people are bound to brand you a lunatic.  I'm getting my forearm done soon, and it will be a portrait of one of the old godesses in norse religion. I did consider Hel, the queen of the underworld, but maybe that too is a bit too much on the dark side? 
    • If I was a cat, I'd be down to 1 life left..at best. In fact, I may be ahead of the game. In just my 26 years in the Army, I had an 8" artillery shell detonate over my head and was hit with shrapnel but without injury, I've ridden 2 helicopters to the ground with engine failures...one hard enough to compress the skids...and walked away and was in the area of the Pentagon hit by the plane on 9/11 and twice escaped (at least) from circumstances where I could have not made it out. My uniform is part of the Smithsonian exhibition form that day....I stared Death down and smiled back. My second tattoo is attribute to the 9/11 experiences. Not focused on death but on the determination to live and to face the threat head on. That's why I chose an eagle standing on a pentagonal shaped rock with sun rays shining overhead. Death doesn't scare me nor does it control my actions. When it comes it comes...and I am ready to face the life after.  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics