November 2012 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Lochlan

You know what time it is? It's the first of the month and that means a new contest........

I have a feeling with this being right after SFO Convention we may see some madness!!!!???!!!!

LST Monthly Contest

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for November 2012 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

Contest Guidlines

-Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.

-Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.

-You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.

-You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.

-It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.

To increase your 'likes' or to show off another's great tattoo share the link to the post in this thread on facebook, twitter, etc. - to get votes from your friends..

Have at it.........

stuart cripwell spider murphys dagger through rose

2 sittings 11 hrs going over lasered stuff Scott sylvia blackheart tattoo

valerie vargas frith st tattoo eagle on one thigh roses and heart locket on other

What you have is a ROAYL FLUSH of tattoos!! Each of those deserve heavy consideration for this month. All in one post they are unbeatable. REALLY NICE pieces.....

stuart cripwell spider murphys dagger through rose

2 sittings 11 hrs going over lasered stuff Scott sylvia blackheart tattoo

valerie vargas frith st tattoo eagle on one thigh roses and heart locket on other

Dammit! I was hoping you wouldn't post those ;)

You make for some stiff competition!!

Dammit! I was hoping you wouldn't post those ;)

You make for some stiff competition!!

I couldnt let that jondix goodness go unchecked!

The new LST shirt is so good but I think if I won It could go to someone on east coast

- - - Updated - - -

What you have is a ROAYL FLUSH of tattoos!! Each of those deserve heavy consideration for this month. All in one post they are unbeatable. REALLY NICE pieces.....

yeah I should post seperate 4 tattoos against most peoples one isnt fair. Also how do I insert without thumbnail? and do you have those pics?

Just when I thought I couldn't be more impressed with LST.. @Scott R and @ian are champions among men.

- - - Updated - - -

Scott sylvia blackheart tattoo SF done in 2 sittings 4 hrs for outline of eagle and shading 7 hrs for roses and color its also going over old lasered stuff!

AHHHHHHH!!!! (Yep, went outta my way to comment again. And make it really succinct.)