November 2012 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Lochlan

Oh what the hell, probably crazy to enter a tattoo here given what's already posted, but whatever, I'm not here to make friends:

1e97jp.jpg

fu9wyp.jpg

35i9gdd.jpg

Done by Seth Wood, Saved Tattoo. Mostly finished October 2011 so the thing is healed a year, but the illustrations in the book are fresh and were done a couple of weeks ago. Apologies for the giant pictures.

Even though I haven't posted a tattoo this month......I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS!

1 vote for me! Suckers!

Not so fast! I thought he meant between Ian & Scott. But then Graeme himself said he wasn't here to make friends before you did, so if was open to everyone he should vote for himself. @Graeme could you clear up this confusion. You either need to give yourself a vote or @ian or @Scott R could still win your precious vote. You probably already voted for them didn't you? And whenever someone says they're not here to make friends I drink an imaginary shot, so thanks, I've just had 2.

Not so fast! I thought he meant between Ian & Scott. But then Graeme himself said he wasn't here to make friends before you did, so if was open to everyone he should vote for himself. @Graeme could you clear up this confusion. You either need to give yourself a vote or @ian or @Scott R could still win your precious vote. You probably already voted for them didn't you? And whenever someone says they're not here to make friends I drink an imaginary shot, so thanks, I've just had 2.

Yeah, I voted for both. I'd say that they both got really great tattoos...but they each got many really great tattoos.

@Graeme = in a field of truly bright stars, this one shines brightest for me.

Thanks! The tattoo was "done" until we were at Saved for @Pugilist to get some work done on her back and Seth saw the tattoo and said that he has it in his portfolio and he's been thinking about it and that the book needed something in it, and I'm really glad that he had the idea because it really pushes the tattoo that little bit further and I think brings it to that next level. I'm still kind of blown away by what he managed to do in such a small space. The tiny little Baphomet makes me so happy. Seth is awesome.

Now, what the hell? I don't think 1 vote for me is going to hinder the contest. Throw me a frickin' bone here, at least for the sake of Wit! haha

(I think Trixie just doesn't like me) :)

Some killer stuff in here!

jwQiY.jpg

for perspective:

3I11w.jpg?2

Done by Greg Christian while he was in NYC at Wooster St Social Club

I had made this appt a while ago and was really looking forward to it. Thought for sure it would get canceled after the Hurricane happened and flooded the city, leaving downtown Manhattan without power all week. Luckily, Greg made it to NYC last minute and I got this tattoo from him a day after the power came back on. It was a really cool ending to a very shitty week. Very fortunate.