Your thoughts on this shop?

Delicious

@Bunny Switchblade

You were right about Geo.

He did a wonderful job on my chest, and on my friends arm.

We had the most enjoyable experience, probably the most fun I have ever had having a tattoo done. Seriously a very chill guy and talented artist. My friend and I spent 5 1/2 hours at the shop, and well, I couldn't be more pleased.

@Bunny Switchblade

We had the most enjoyable experience, probably the most fun I have ever had having a tattoo done. Seriously a very chill guy and talented artist. My friend and I spent 5 1/2 hours at the shop, and well, I couldn't be more pleased.

The lady head you posted in the tattoo of the month competition looks great.

@Bunny Switchblade

I am really glad it all worked out for you!

Just knowing he comes out to Independent Tattoo out here on the East Coast and guest spot tells me he's a good guy!

Those guys do some really good work and wouldn't invite someone in that didn't do good work as well!

We had the most enjoyable experience, probably the most fun I have ever had having a tattoo done.

awesome, to me this is a huge part of what getting tattooed is all about. you can check out portfolios online for all kinds of folks but you can't tell what the whole experience will be like from just looking at pics of someones work. glad it was a good time for you.