New Advertising Prices

BillyTheBillboard is ready to advertise for your company or website. I am having a sale on advertising right now.

Get a 6'' by 1'' tattoo advertisement on my Chest for $ 3,000.00 Thats a lifetime advertisement. The price of getting the tattoo is included in that.

Get a 4'' by 1'' tattoo advertisement on my chest for $2,200.00.

Get a 6'' by 1'' tattoo advertisement on my arm for $3,000.00

Get a 6'' by 1'' tattoo advertisement on the back of my head for $12,000

Get a 6'' by 1'' tattoo advertisement on my forehead for $20,000

Get a tattoo on my cheek for $15,000

If you are interested in tattoo advertising on me feel free to contact me anytime. Lets work something out. I currently have 6 tattoo advertisement on my body with 1 that will be done very soon. I am looking for more companies to advertise on me. Let me be your company or websites billboard.

The price of stupidity has hit an all time low! This economy is effecting everyone!! Anyone by chance seen this guy or even better.....tattooed him?

I remember when one of the first guys who did this sold himself as advertising space on ebay around 2001, he got at least $50K or so, and the advertiser also had to pay for the laser removal after one year. I remember one guy did his forearm, another the back of his head, but they both had the good sense (?) to only commit to one year. I think both of those ads were for software companies. Bummer for this guy and his lower-rent face, all these sites seem to have jacking off in common.

In the interest of getting my facts straight, I tried to do some google research, but I've lost interest now that my husband's put on the first (good) Star Wars. The earliest mention I could find was 2005, but I know it was going on earlier because I know where I lived when I was watching the auctions on ebay. Here's one article I found:

http://www.funstrangeamazing.com/?p=559

K, Luke's shopping for droids with his uncle, gotta go, there's R2D2 and C3PO.....

I remember when one of the first guys who did this sold himself as advertising space on ebay around 2001, he got at least $50K or so, and the advertiser also had to pay for the laser removal after one year. I remember one guy did his forearm, another the back of his head, but they both had the good sense (?) to only commit to one year. I think both of those ads were for software companies. Bummer for this guy and his lower-rent face, all these sites seem to have jacking off in common.

In the interest of getting my facts straight, I tried to do some google research, but I've lost interest now that my husband's put on the first (good) Star Wars. The earliest mention I could find was 2005, but I know it was going on earlier because I know where I lived when I was watching the auctions on ebay. Here's one article I found:

http://www.funstrangeamazing.com/?p=559

K, Luke's shopping for droids with his uncle, gotta go, there's R2D2 and C3PO.....

wow Dari I had no idea there were other turds stupid enough to brand their face for a mere 4 or 5 figures.

To think this lady only got $10,000 for this forehead rocker is absurd.

Golden-Palace-Tattoo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I had to do more research on this guy, so here's some more,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QROvuKbKFoU

Meet Billy the Human Billboard: Boxer Pays the Bills With Tattoo Sponsorships

Posted by Ralph Bernardo on September 3, 2010

This is a hell of a way to pay the bills. Joe Peacock writes on AOL News:

I’m an avid collector and appreciator of tattoos, so I tend to run into news that revolves around that culture quite often. That’s how I came to know about Billy Gibby — also known as Billy the Human Billboard — an amateur boxer out of Alaska who is living his dream of being a fighter and paying the bills by selling spots on his body for permanent tattoos featuring the logos of corporate sponsors.

As with everyone else who encounters Billy the Human Billboard for the first time, the thoughts that went through my head were “[vulgar expletive], what is he thinking?” followed by a quick feeling that there’s no way this could be for real, followed by the realization that it had to be real. It’s just too weird not to be.

Imagine my surprise, only a few days ago, when I found an e-mail in my in-box from him. He was reaching out to me to see if, as a fan of tattoos, I’d be interested in buying space on his body myself. And while I wasn’t really in the market to buy an ad on Billy the Billboard, I did take that opportunity to speak with him about his unique method of paying the bills

Source

One of my ex coworkers did golden palace.... On a guys back about 3 years ago

I think he got 10,000 and she got 1,500

Looks pretty similar to the pic posted

A couple did approach her about a forehead ad

Ha! Went to the link and it is her tattoo.

Kind of funny because my husband don and I were the only ones in the shop,out of 6 tattooists, that would do hands.

And often our coworker would chastise us or question our judgement, so it seemed a little ludicrous that she was comfortable doing the golden palace logo imo

• 4 months later...

Out of curiosity what's unethical about it?

The person who got Golden Palace tattooed on their forehead willingly chose to brand herself like that. Yes, I agree she's an idiot, but I fail to see what's unethical about it. They offered, she accepted, they paid, she got tattooed. Seems fair (albeit stupid) to me...

Out of curiosity what's unethical about it?

The person who got Golden Palace tattooed on their forehead willingly chose to brand herself like that. Yes, I agree she's an idiot, but I fail to see what's unethical about it. They offered, she accepted, they paid, she got tattooed. Seems fair (albeit stupid) to me...

Just the fact that they would offer money for someone to disfigure themselves like that, I find morally bankrupt. Not to mention the fucked up publicity for our profession.

This is another reason why people should have IQ tests before getting a tattoo, in my opinion.

i've known some really intelligent people who have done really, really stupid things.

i say let these people sell their foreheads; it's their body and the work speaks for itself. it's also clear to everyone they encounter that they are not thoroughly thinking through their choices, and that they are an anomaly to even the world of tattooing.

i've known some really intelligent people who have done really, really stupid things.

i say let these people sell their foreheads; it's their body and the work speaks for itself. it's also clear to everyone they encounter that they are not thoroughly thinking through their choices, and that they are an anomaly to even the world of tattooing.

Y'know what? I think I like your opinion more than my own, haha. Good points!