Apology

Deb Yarian

I wanted to apologize and give an explanation about something that has been bothering me.

I realize my presence here has been quite scarce in recent months, nonexistent, really.

When this forum first began, I was excited to participate- as there was not another forum that I wished to be part of. So, I looked forward to being a part of this one.

In the beginning I enjoyed the, forum, blogs, interviews and participants and online comeraderie of both tattooists and non tattooists alike. But, what I found happening after awhile, was that my replies and responses were very often, and increasingly defensive and hostile. So,moderators- for that I apologize.

I should have found a way to communicate my thoughts and opinions ( as a tattooer of 30 yrs + ) to tattooers and non tattooers alike.

Looking forward to participating again

Thanks

No apology is necessary, @Deb Yarian. It speaks volume of your character that you made one at all. Sometimes, people come across as defensive or hostile online without intending to, but I don't recall your posts coming across that way.

I know I speak for LST when I say that we're excited to having you contribute again.

@Deb Yarian thanks for speaking up and I can't recall any posting by you that wasn't called for......

We respect your dedication and want you to be a part of it! These things grow and without those who know what they are talking about speaking up and guiding the conversations productively we could end up down many other forums trails WHICH we don't want! We want to be a nice and helpful site so people can get better tattoos