A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones

Jack

@cltattooing, oh stop please! you're killing me! I saw a web article earlier about last night. I barely resisted. I must resist scrolling over your post! I musssst! The agonizing thing is I don't have cable TV, so will have to wait 6 months or however how long it takes to come out on itunes, to see this season. I'm just barely watching season 3 now. Please people, don't tell me someone pivotal dies in season 3! Ssssigh...

On the other hand it's episode 2, so how climactic can it be? As long as they don't kill Arya, I think I'm okay. If they do, it's over for me. I'm waiting for her to turn into a super ninja face changing assassin or one f'ed up nut job covered in gore, holding everyone's heads. I'm good with either.

I'm so tempted to see what you posted, cltattooing. Damn you!!! Ha ha! ;-)

watchgot.net

You're Welcome

Watch Game of Thrones Online for Free | Stream- TV

The Internet killed television.

Also, about the episode itself...damn, that was well done. I am conflicted about how I feel about the liberties the writers (including GRR Martin himself) have taken with the source material to create the show. Sometimes it works really, really well. And other times you get season 2.

Thanks for the links all.

Just out of curiosity is it typical to have to register when you click on a link? I've always avoided sites like these in the past because when you click to play one of the links, the link will ask you to register and verify you via credit card. Very very sketchy. Or has things changed?