Not that it's relevant, but the two Higgs tattoos SBoyer posted above are on Bryan Burk (top) and Gary Martin (bottom). Anyone who hasn't checked out Martin's signs are missing out:

Gary Martin - Sign Painter

Buy shit from this guy. He's more than earned it. Ueber talented. His stuff's plastered all over Perfection Tattoo and he did Blackheart's main sign. It ages really well.

It's true, the Blackheart sign is amazing, and it was actually Gary Martin's idea to paint the exterior of the whole shop that crazy turquoise. He sent them a paint chip and a color code. We were all pretty skeptical at the time, but that guy definitely knows what he's doing.

- Yeah Robert's apartment is pretty wild...next level stuff goin on there...He's got some pretty amazing tattoos on him, not only from Dan, but some other heavy cats...

- We also got all of signage from Gary Martin..Cosmo flew to Austin and drove them back in a Uhaul..our main sign is pretty big, about 12 feet, and picked up a few real cool plaques we commissioned...He's no joke..

I've seen Lungfish a bunch and seen him solo a bunch, both are great, but the lungfish records are the only ones I can actually listen to at home. The solo stuff doesn't translate well to record. I Like the Skull Defekts record enough, Pupils and "Artificial Horizon" will always be my favorites though.

Probably not going to make the shows Pat, working tonight at the shop in JC and till ten in the city Thurs. Nicole is going tonight though.

• 2 weeks later...
Mods can change them into just links. I tried but it always ends up showing the whole video screen...

Enjoyed the new Higgs videos....is there a reason you'd want just links? For people viewing this it is much easier to watch videos directly on a thread rather than click a link, new window, blahblahblah.

Thanks again for sharing these.