• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever thought maybe the reason Dann Higgs doesnt want anything to do with tattooing is the crazy Dan Higgs posts and sometimes creepy hero worship like the ones that happen here and everywhere else his name is mentioned. I mean ive never been tattooed by him nor met him, but i would think that its all pretty overwhelming.

Has anyone ever thought maybe the reason Dann Higgs doesnt want anything to do with tattooing is the crazy Dan Higgs posts and sometimes creepy hero worship like the ones that happen here and everywhere else his name is mentioned. I mean ive never been tattooed by him nor met him, but i would think that its all pretty overwhelming.

I can see that. Luckily he's stuck with music, which has no creepy hero worship factor. :D

poor Dan. he left and tried to distance himself from tattooing and persued music only to find himself playing and looking out on audiences packed full of tattooers that look just like him. dude cant get escape.

exactly! rob ryan told me he was playing a show with dan and dan spotted a group of bearded-tattooed dudes in the crowd. dan leans over to rob and whispers "they're here!"...hahaha

these guys act like dan was lowered to earth from a ufo driven by jesus. he was a great tattooer, is a great artist and musician...they're turning him into a sid vicious type cartoon charecter to use as an icon to express your tribe and show how cool you are. what they don't realize is that shit is exactly what dan hated about tattooing. .

exactly! rob ryan told me he was playing a show with dan and dan spotted a group of bearded-tattooed dudes in the crowd. dan leans over to rob and whispers "they're here!"...hahaha

these guys act like dan was lowered to earth from a ufo driven by jesus. he was a great tattooer, is a great artist and musician...they're turning him into a sid vicious type cartoon charecter to use as an icon to express your tribe and show how cool you are. what they don't realize is that shit is exactly what dan hated about tattooing. .

I saw Robert Ryan yesterday. He was wearing a denim shirt. I'm going to have to remind him that if he trends into wearing a red beanie hat, we'll all be making fun of him here.

• 2 weeks later...