Hello, I'm Grant.

Grant

All of those links will make a very pleasant read :) Cheers for the links :D

Stewart and Ms. Vargas both post here every now and then. There is a great video series that documents some notable tattooers that you may be interested in. Just Google "VICE Tattoo Age". There will be several different tattooers that have a few short videos on them. The ones on Valerie(god I hope I spelled that right) are really good. They profile her, a bit of Stewart, and some of Frith St.

Stewart and Ms. Vargas both post here every now and then. There is a great video series that documents some notable tattooers that you may be interested in. Just Google "VICE Tattoo Age". There will be several different tattooers that have a few short videos on them. The ones on Valerie(god I hope I spelled that right) are really good. They profile her, a bit of Stewart, and some of Frith St.

I will definitely be checking that out! Any new material i can use to broaden my knowledge of tattooing as a whole is good material to me. Thanks for the stuff dude.

Grant, if you get tattooed at lab monkey ask rich about me or Stewart and say hello to the guys from us!

So you are the famous Valerie Vargas, Pleasure to meet you.

I think you just got put onto my, "Must get tattooed by" List :)