getting my head tattooed...

TattooedBeautyINK

Well, let's start off by saying I have a pretty high pain tolerance. And I have a pretty good amount of tattoos in areas that hurt, but next month i'm getting the side of my head done and i'm really nervous about it. I was wondering if anyone with a head tattoo could tell me what kind of pain it is, so I have something to compare it to, to prepare myself :)

I don't that's always a pre-requisite to have both arms finished before having 'permission' to do other spots. I did the entire back of my head when I was heavily tattooed already but in as far as visible tattoos I had a left arm sleeve and nothing on my right arm at all. The people that tattooed me even back then were friends that knew my commitment level and didnt try to talk me out of it.

As far as pain level goes, I mentally prepared myself for the worst tattoo I've ever had and that made it easier to deal with when it turned out not to be. IMO my side/ribs were worse, armpit was worse, ass-cheek was worse.

Well the guy that was doing my arms I'm not in contact with anymore although ill go to him to finish my sleeve but my left arm is going to my new artist, and I'm tattooing my head because I want to. Same reason I have all my other ones. I already have a lot of exposed tattoos so I don't think it's a problem

It's def not a problem. The only problem I see is anyone with a problem with it. Enjoy your work in any fucking order you choose to display it. Good Luck! Oh...I dont think it was as bad as my inner thigh next to the boys!