Sign in to follow this  
nmkcle

Stolen machines Cleveland

Beginning of this month, November 6th or 7th about 15 machines were stolen from our shop. No leads yet so figured I would reach out to anyone in the greater Cleveland area that may have heard anything or bought something that seemed to good to be true. Items to look out for: Roy Rogers rotary with floral design on the canister, Lucky's supply one off nickel plated liner, stamped with a small anchor next to the binding post, one inch coils. Random one offs, one engraved with ''SARAH Cleveland Scum" , two of them built on Glyn Flew Waters frames one has a Seth Ciferri a-bar(says it on the a-bar) the other has a rear coil that is split in the middle from Surreal Customs. Two Workhorse Irons machines, Soba pilot 2011 and Seth Ciferri Owen 2012. Anyone with information please Contact West Anchor Tattoo Via facespace, call or message me through LST.

Thanks,

Nathan

We have all been on their searching every day. Something will turn up eventually, unfortunately we think it is some one who tattoos, they took other things that just led us to believe they were some how in the know. Thanks for the kind words.

yeah it is crazy people need to rob and take the lively hood of another person, well if any thing just hope they do shitty work with your old stuff. and dan s break some fingers, that sounds like the old days fallen off garage roofs, only did it once, no need to repeat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Yeah, I have heard that as well. Tattoo laser removal definitely isn't something you'd want to do, I'd say it's one of the absolute last things you'd wanna do, actually. From what I've heard (no direct experience), the pain of the laser just doesn't compare to tattoo pain as it's on a whole 'nother level, it takes multiple sessions for the tattoo to really fade and because of how incredibly tough it is on your skin you need an interval of at least one month in-between sessions. That, and the thousands of dollars it can add up to...  My artist told me that she has advised customers to get one or two laser sessions done before cover-ups only a very few handful of times because of all the above cons to lasering, and even with them she suggested no more than one or two sessions just to extremely dark tattoos to lighten the slightest bit so it would be easier to then cover up - to get tattoo lines to fade "wholly" not infrequently takes years and like others already said, would still be visible anyway. 😅
    • I’m assuming. Definitely not an artist myself but I know scar tissue is permanent and once it’s there, there’s never erasing it. I’ve heard laser also hurts more than having the tattoo done itself sooo I’m not sure I’d personally be keen on that 😂
    • Thanks guys I’ll try to respond to this thread once it’s done 👍 (July 10th)
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries