Shark tattoo

Really want a shark tattoo, I have the idea ready for someone to get it drawn up, problem is deciding on an artist.

Here are a few artists I am considering, will be searching for more when I get time.

Thinking it will need some blood in the water and big sharp teeth.

Hunter and Fox Tattoo - Sanchez

jasmin austin | Tumblr

Hunter and Fox Tattoo - W.T. Norbert

Always a consideration for me is Tristan Bentley

Open for ideas on artists from Australia or someone heading over to Australia.

The guy's at hunter & fox are both good.I would imagine jasmine is probably booked up for some time.Some more options to check out.

Home

https://www.facebook.com/Lighthouse.Tattoo

Tattoo

Really like Alex Rusty Cairns, I think I might give him a call and see where it goes from there.

Thanks for the links, these shops are close to my place only 1hr drive, suppose I should have looked harder never heard of these shops. Seems lighthouse will not give out there address until you make an appointment.

Thanks again

Tried to book with Stevie Edge, unfortunately for us living in Australia he is moving to America and not taking anymore appointments.

The Stevie Edge I know is tattooing at Hunter and Fox from January 2013. You can get in touch with him at info[MENTION=3447]stevi[/MENTION]eedge.com or call Hunter and Fox on 93412527 and get in early! :D

Yep it is the same Stevie Edge, seems I miss understood the information I had been given when trying to book him at his current shop, After calling Hunter and fox they informed me Stevie is going to America for a holiday over christmas and will be back tattooing at Hunter and Fox in January 2013.

Aussie Tom your info is spot on, now I am booked in for the 16th January with him.

Stoked thought I had missed my chance.

• 5 months later...