Hi everyone

Tifffany

A little over 4 hours. I can't wait until its done. The next few weeks are going to seem like an eternity.

Can't wait to see it finished! :) Do you know approx how long it will take to shade?? It's funny... some of my pieces I wanted to sit there longer (it was a fun night in the shop and wasn't very painful) and others I couldn't wait til they were done... but I've not done over 3 hours yet.

Can't wait to see it finished! :) Do you know approx how long it will take to shade?? It's funny... some of my pieces I wanted to sit there longer (it was a fun night in the shop and wasn't very painful) and others I couldn't wait til they were done... but I've not done over 3 hours yet.

He's thinking another 3 1/2-4 hours. I did pretty well for the first 3 1/2 hours, but it got pretty uncomfortable past that point. It didn't help that I slept about a hour and a half the night before. It's my first tattoo, and I was so nervous I really psyched myself out. Throw a 3 1/2 hour drive on top of that and I was not in the best frame of mind at the time.

When are you starting your next piece? Any ideas yet in the subject?

He's thinking another 3 1/2-4 hours. I did pretty well for the first 3 1/2 hours, but it got pretty uncomfortable past that point. It didn't help that I slept about a hour and a half the night before. It's my first tattoo, and I was so nervous I really psyched myself out. Throw a 3 1/2 hour drive on top of that and I was not in the best frame of mind at the time.

When are you starting your next piece? Any ideas yet in the subject?

Wow far drive!! Will you be making that again to go see him? Did you make that travel to see a specific artist? Definitely get more sleep next time! I always get super nervous right before but as soon as the first line starts I'm better. Major butterflies. I made headway last time and when my artist asked if I was ready I said "yes" instead of "no"... lol

I am going on vacation in 9 days so I am healing up now. Then when I get back I am going to pop in and try to schedule something about a week out. I have a small space left on my leg (above the pineapple) that I want to fill with a tiki. I am also planning on putting some rope around my ankle with an anchor on my foot to cover some scars (that are still healing) and also to kind of define the end of the work.

After that I am going to start above the knee but not sure if I want to keep it similar or maybe flip it and go back and grey with the knee as a transition, But I am thinking of hear/speak/see no evil skulls... sugar skulls if I stay with color. I am not set on that idea yet tho.

Wow far drive!! Will you be making that again to go see him? Did you make that travel to see a specific artist? Definitely get more sleep next time! I always get super nervous right before but as soon as the first line starts I'm better. Major butterflies. I made headway last time and when my artist asked if I was ready I said "yes" instead of "no"... lol

I am going on vacation in 9 days so I am healing up now. Then when I get back I am going to pop in and try to schedule something about a week out. I have a small space left on my leg (above the pineapple) that I want to fill with a tiki. I am also planning on putting some rope around my ankle with an anchor on my foot to cover some scars (that are still healing) and also to kind of define the end of the work.

After that I am going to start above the knee but not sure if I want to keep it similar or maybe flip it and go back and grey with the knee as a transition' date=' But I am thinking of hear/speak/see no evil skulls... sugar skulls if I stay with color. I am not set on that idea yet tho.[/quote']

Yep, same drive. I traveled to have it done by Kore Flatmo. It was a great experience, and I plan on having him do my future work too,

I love the ideas you have, personally I would say stick with color. Everything is nice and bright and really flows together. You got to keep that going IMO.

Yep, same drive. I traveled to have it done by Kore Flatmo. It was a great experience, and I plan on having him do my future work too,

I love the ideas you have, personally I would say stick with color. Everything is nice and bright and really flows together. You got to keep that going IMO.

Thanks! Yeah, I might... I do like the color. Will probably do a greyscale background to make it pop. I have 2 others I am planning too - LOL. I am going to be busy for awhile!

I keep telling my husband I am going to get a joy buzzer tattoo'ed on my palm to add a little fun to life but he says NO! ;)

Thanks! Yeah' date=' I might... I do like the color. Will probably do a greyscale background to make it pop. I have 2 others I am planning too - LOL. I am going to be busy for awhile!

I keep telling my husband I am going to get a joy buzzer tattoo'ed on my palm to add a little fun to life but he says NO! ;)[/quote']

Yep your going to be busy. My wife is doing the same thing you are, filling one leg up completely.

It is, I find myself staring at it all the time. She has a few more hours of color to go. I posted it on the Oct. tattoo of the month thread if you'd like to check it out.

I will try to find it!

My husband has several and is now working on a Nightmare Before Christmas sleeve. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I saw it! Very pretty... looks like she still has some color to go? What does the banner say?

That was a BIG tattoo she got there... :)