• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my last tattoo was done by somebody that doesnt tattoo. its an old skull design. sorry no photos

the guy who did it is a local painter by the name of fred stonehouse.

look him up. good stuff

Julio, I just checked out his site and was impressed (I placed the link below for anyone else wanting to). As he doesn't tattoo how'd he adjust to skin and a tattoo machine? I know for me as I don't tattoo when I have tattooed it was odd as hell all the various variables a tattooer has to be mindful of, fucking multitasking to do art. And I'm not even doing anything good or worthwhile...just fucking around on a friends skin. I can do one mean curve but don't ask for a straight line.

Fred Stone House Art

Okay....so maybe I get tattooed a lot more than everyone on here BUT here is my latest tattoo....ha ha ha! My homie Halo Jankowski just tattooed this on me last night! I had helped him out at a small convention in Allentown, PA working the booth and helping to book him solid for the weekend.....and beyond.....so he told me he would tattoo me if I wanted to add him to the collection!

So....this tattoo was done last night after shop hours.....at Naked Art Tattoo in Odenton, Maryland.....by Halo!

Sweeney Todd Bunny is a concept I threw at him and he hit a home run (IMHO)

Only thing I told him was I wanted bold lines in it! Bold will Hold!!!

Hope you all like it!

61172_159967980696686_100000504550435_441076_2302562_n.jpg

Okay people....you need to step up your game here!!!

I can not be the only one of us getting tattooed!!!

ha ha ha ha

Okay......these were both done this past Saturday!

The eagle was lined by Randi Baccheiga and Ernie Carafa did the shading & color!

It was done at 732 Tattoo in Brick, NJ

The devil was done by Mike Schweigert at Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach, NJ!

We were just looking for more traditional tattoos that I didn't already have..ha ha ha!

I was visiting a good friend, Megan Murphy, who owns Eternal Etchings Tattoo in Villas/Cape May, NJ and while she was tattooing on Saturday we took a ride up the coast to visit with Randi, Ernie, & Mike and get tattooed as well!

Photos are not the best....I do appologize for that!

40748_162244307135720_100000504550435_454309_5921645_n.jpg

40748_162244310469053_100000504550435_454310_7634011_n.jpg

Bunny, I would love to be tattooed at least once a month though being a self employed individual in this economy who primarly works with non-profits and doing grad school kind of makes my finances limited so at this point and time I can 't be the one who tries to keep up. But keep us posted on yours as you are doing awesome at it!!!!

Travis, are you doing before and after pictures?

Bunny, I would love to be tattooed at least once a month though being a self employed individual in this economy who primarly works with non-profits and doing grad school kind of makes my finances limited so at this point and time I can 't be the one who tries to keep up. But keep us posted on yours as you are doing awesome at it!!!!

ha ha ha....I can see how that might cut into getting tattooed just a little!

BUT....no excuses!!!!

:)

Okay people....you need to step up your game here!!!

I can not be the only one of us getting tattooed!!!

ha ha ha ha

I'm broke and selling shit off on Craigslist and Ebay to hopefully get tattooed at the upcoming SFO convention. Don't worry, I'll hopefully have something awesome to contribute after that...

• 1 month later...

You win the lottery, Bunny? You get tattooed with the frequency I wish I could get tattooed! Got a panther head from Mario a few weeks ago when he was in NY. I'd been wanting to use that space (inside of my right bicep) for a panther for a while and really glad I could get it from Mario, who was super nice. And quick! Hopefully I'll be able to get some bigger pieces soon, too. (Finally got a good picture - swiped it from Mario's FB):

post-147-146168828637_thumb.jpg