this has been a very good week for this thread for sure.

I'm still waiting to see Iwar's front side after the final session... that one's killer!

We finished it last week actually. It's Pretty much healed already so I'll try to get a decent picture up soon.

here's the newest addition by our own Lizzie:

200383_1719278513189_1575078165_1579128_1487001_n.jpg

all one 4 hour session. i have two that were also just done by El Brad Mariachi too while he was in town, but i'm horribly bad with remembering to photograph tattoos.

Love this!! Lizzie has done some killer vulture designs. There's a couple more in her gallery (including a badass chestpiece). Wish I was wearing one too.

two weeks ago i drove to detroit to get an anchor from juan puente, last week i was in l.a. and got a bird from dan smith, this week i'm getting lettering from katie sellergren. i tend to get 'em in spurts! and i definately don't like to sit for more than an hour haha.

just got this done, this was my last session in Northern California for a while as my wife and i just moved down to Los Angeles.

Looks good! I've been wanting a couple of old school butterflies for a while.

Mario, you are on a goddamn roll! I saw that anchor posted up somewhere, can't remember, probably fb.

Philly Convention....tattooed 8 times in three days....

JR Tubbs, Kike Castillo - Friday

Jerry Swallow, Sailor Eddie Jr, Barrett Fiser, Dave Kruseman - Saturday

Scott Silvia, Timmy Tats - Sunday

Brady Duncan finished off my neck about 3 weeks ago!

Those are the latest!

I am simultaneously jealous and relieved not to have to deal with 8 different tattoos healing at once. Haha. Sounds awesome though!

Philly Convention....tattooed 8 times in three days....

JR Tubbs, Kike Castillo - Friday

Jerry Swallow, Sailor Eddie Jr, Barrett Fiser, Dave Kruseman - Saturday

Scott Silvia, Timmy Tats - Sunday

Brady Duncan finished off my neck about 3 weeks ago!

Those are the latest!

I am jealous as well, but also wondering how do you have space left on your body? I've heard about you getting tattooed every other week or so, and you have been getting tattooed for a while... Even small ones add up after enough time.

Yes....Photos please Mario!

I forgot I got tattooed by Jason Reeder again too....a carrot dildo....something he had wanted

to tattoo on me for some time ....ha ha ha!

Got that a few days before Brady finished my neck!

Ummmmmm............the tattoos were literally on all parts of my body....on my back, both legs, and hip!

Healing....I took a shower once a day like I always do....and aquaphor....and i had to wrap the tattoos for a few days so they didn't wind up sticking to my pants or shirt! Mostly didn't have anything on when i could!

I looked like I was the walking wounded most of the time with cellophane & meat packs taped all over me....ha ha ha

I try not to get anything larger than the size of a baseball anymore...and i am running out of room in certain areas BUT you would be surprised how much room i still have left! Jerry Swallow's & Timmy Tatts tattoos were not that big...i will try to post pics but i didn't want to clog up the thread with so many photos!

65 artists to date!

Next up will be Sara Purr(I believe at the Baltimore Convention), Tanane Whitfield, & Dana Helmuth! I talked to Dave Cise klast night about a drop shadow on the text on my neck as well!

I may take a break after these 3-4 artists tattoo me....but somehow i doubt that will happen as you need to take the opportunities as they present themselves!

:)

sorry, i'm not too keen on posting photos of my tattoos really. but i got a word in script on my arm and some filigree around my collar/on my collar bone. they look awesome. ask me in person and i'll show you!

Mario, you live how many miles away?? at least they'll be there still in October.

Sorry.....it's me again!

Had Dave Cise at The Baltimore Tattoo Museum finish off his tattoo yesterday on my neck!

I think my neck is totally done now!

He added some lines around a phrase he has put on the front of my neck from ear to ear and did

a negative drop shadow throughout the whole thing!

It turned out awesome and i am stoked to have my neck totally finished!