Bunny, sounds brutal. Will you be putting up a healed photo soon?

This is the best I have so far!

The lettering and negative drop shadow was done by Dave Cise at the Baltimore Tattoo Museum.......the photo was taken by my good friend Lauren Barnhart right after the tattoo was finished! Lining on the lower neck (woman blowing leaf petals) was done by Jon Glessner and his art as well....and the color was added by Brady Duncan! And everything on my chest you can see is by Brady as well!

197576_210023612357789_100000504550435_780681_2942168_n.jpg

I made the trek down to Santa Cruz again last week to visit Stefan @ Lovedog and once again he delivered an incredible tattoo! He recently posted a picture of it in his gallery. Have a look:

Tattoo Picture 2 of 40 from Gallery: Tattoos by Stefan Johnsson Tattoo Gallery | Last Sparrow Tattoo

I'm gonna have to find a way to get to Santa Cruz and get an appt with Stefan. All of his work is awesome.

I Just had another sitting on my sleeve yesterday. Did all the cloud-work and shading on the chest and top of shoulder. I wish I didn't have a collar-bone. That was the worst by far. The sternum was bad and near the nipple, but the collar-bone sucked so much more.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious but do you know what the ballpark is on his waiting list time? What did you get done if you dont mind me asking?

I spent a few hours with Robert Ryan today adding to my leg. Such a pleasure to be tattooed by; it was my first time getting worked on by him and I was incredibly pleased with the experience.

Awesome!

I've wanted one since I saw the original 'The Wicker Man' but for some reason it's taken me forever to get one.

I need to watch that movie again, I dont remember anything about it. There's a cool scene with one at the end of Angel Heart too (AKA best creepy psych thriller ever)

• 1 month later...

theres a big rave at the speedway, in las vegas. it last three days. lots of people in town. Had a decent nite. Came in this morning started straighting stuff out, and opening up. I see an old sheet of notebook papper folded over. Worn out. Sombody obviously carried it around with them. Me and the shop owner Dan was laughin our asses off. Cuz we found the holy grail for hookers. And its just showes the rawness of vegas, Were we are any way. I thought id share a alittle of it. And am curious if its crazy, funny to anyone else.. here it goes

the direct tv guy from the wynn is big$$$.

aria ( circle bar near cashier)

ceasars-#1 shadow bar- #2( front piano bar).

palms- hardrock- mirage- treasure island- ballys- paris-.

Stay around the bar to see if the tricks are drinking. be on the lookout for square toed shoes. With button up shirt. And are pressing you for a date. Dont be afraid to take a sip of there drink. (make sure theres alcohol in it.)

Or the UFC vice groups with the bald heads and go-tee and tennis shoes.

*Basically follow instincts*

DO NOT GO TO: Bellagio- mgm- mandalay bay-planet hollywood.

*STAY AWAY FROM NIGGAS!*

*Start at $500.00, negotiate to $400.00, OK my minimum is $300.00*

*Start by getting towell and lotion... put lotion in the rubber. put it on with hand job- esculater, trick fuck.

*MONEY FIRST*

*BE IN CHARGE*

*USE BEST JUDGEMENT*

*PARTIERS ARE EASY (COKE DICK).*

*WHEN YOU GO HOME. ALWAYS TAKE A SHOWER!*

I LOVE THIS TOWN!! TATTOO JEFF, ABSOLUTE INK. LAS VEGAS, NV.

• 3 weeks later...
The who, what, where, when, and why of your latest tattoo? Picture too pls!

My FRIEND who does MOST of my work (not in a shop: in my dining room LOL): We have been working on my HALF SLEEVE now for like 3- 3 1/2 weeks, almost a month.

Well last night we decided to do a LONG SESSION and do FOUR(4) pieces AND some fill in last night.

SOO: In other words, i sat thru a 9 hour session last night: ALL on my right arm (half sleeve piece) : Ill post pics as soon as i wake up. Need some shut eye, i was up til 2:30AM gettin this done and im SORE considering i just got my back bicep piece done 5 days ago before last night longg ass session hahaa

pics soon !!

My FRIEND who does MOST of my work (not in a shop: in my dining room LOL): We have been working on my HALF SLEEVE now for like 3- 3 1/2 weeks, almost a month.

Well last night we decided to do a LONG SESSION and do FOUR(4) pieces AND some fill in last night.

SOO: In other words, i sat thru a 9 hour session last night: ALL on my right arm (half sleeve piece) : Ill post pics as soon as i wake up. Need some shut eye, i was up til 2:30AM gettin this done and im SORE considering i just got my back bicep piece done 5 days ago before last night longg ass session hahaa

pics soon !!

Is this guy serious?