Hey from Virginia

Iabandit

Hey everybody, new to the site. Got my first tattoo 7 years ago right when I turned 18. Thing is a pos that I wish I would have actually put thought into, but at least its fairly small and is hidden. Since then I've gotten 5 more. The two that I like the best are my Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo on my side and my Alice in Wonderland on my arm. Both by the same artist in VA. So... yea, just stopping in to introduce myself and say whats up.

Hey everybody, new to the site. Got my first tattoo 7 years ago right when I turned 18. Thing is a pos that I wish I would have actually put thought into, but at least its fairly small and is hidden. Since then I've gotten 5 more. The two that I like the best are my Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo on my side and my Alice in Wonderland on my arm. Both by the same artist in VA. So... yea, just stopping in to introduce myself and say whats up.

Who did your tattoos? As a fellow Virginian, I am curious. This forum allowed @cervixalot and I to realize we are Eskimo brothers in the tattooing world.