Tattooers in Vancouver

Attn: @Avery Taylor and @PhilB

Sacred Heart puts on some nice tattoos. A friend of mine got a couple of birds on her chest about ten years from Steve Moore when he worked there and they still look great. Steve Moore is on the Island, I think in Nanaimo, now though.

Other friends of mine had some really nice work from The Dutchman, but again, this was around ten years ago.

Nick Wasko puts on some great traditional tattoos.

Yeah, I've seen some nice stuff out of Sacred Heart...

The Dutchman is one of the biggest names out here, as was Dave Shore who, unfortunately, passed away earlier this year.

Like most places nowadays, there are way too many shops to keep track of. What style are you interested in?

Yeah, I've seen some nice stuff out of Sacred Heart...

The Dutchman is one of the biggest names out here, as was Dave Shore who, unfortunately, passed away earlier this year.

Like most places nowadays, there are way too many shops to keep track of. What style are you interested in?

traditional american. thanks for the responses guys.

Chad Woodley and Dax Brunet at Sanitary Electric. Jeremy Riley at Tattoo Union, Nick Wasko has his own private studio right now, Ryan Halter who is just outside the city in Richmond, and Government Street Tattoo has Chris David and D-Boy Sanchez.

Hi there Avery,

Whereabouts could I find Nick now? He has done a tattoo for me a couple years ago and I'm looking to get some more work done by him. Many big thanks!