Hello Last Sparrow Community

dane

Hello everyone. My name is Dane I live in San Francisco CA. I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and then several more up until this point. Over the last few years I have been obsessing about tattoos more and more and have been doing research. I always watch the interviews off of this site and check the gallery so I decided to join to discuss tattoos with other enthusiasts. This site is great and I'm excited to be a part of it.

i know im lucky to be in san francisco so close to a lot of great artists. i feel the same way they are all great at that shop. thanks for the welcome. by the way, whats up with selling plasma? were you joking or is that a real option for extra cash? i'll have to look into that. thanks @Scott R

thanks for the heads up. i know its close but i never really make it down to san jose. if im ever down that way ill check it out.

- - - Updated - - -

id like to go to all these cool shops. jason phillips is rad! im still trying to find out good local shops and artists so keep throwing them out there so i can check them out. thanks.

don't know how far you are from spider murphy's, but that shop is amazing.

spider murphys is not too far from sf but you need a car and i dont have one. id love to check it out if im in san rafael ive heard good things and i really like paul anthony doblemans woman tattoos. a few years ago when i started looking up tattoo stuff i saw one of his flashes of a woman holding a mirror with a skull reflection and i thought it was the coolest thing ever.