Lochlan

Tattooers: What is/are the worst thing(s) someone can do to a tattoo?

This is why I wear a long-sleeve tee shirt the first night. I stand in the shower and soak it free the next morning, remove it, finish the shower and apply my artist's aftercare. Has worked well for me. I normally sleep in the buff, so I really look forward to getting that plasma stage over!

Sorry, I did not read all of the comments. With that said, I am sure they have been mentioned, but stay out of the sun, no picking scabs, and do not over moisturize. In fact, I no longer moisturize at all. Just 3 nice washes a day. Pat dry.

My new one scarred up a bit and i did all i could. The thing is i don't know if it was me or the artist. The parts that scarred felt like he was pushing too hard almost immediately..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Oh. I understand. I thought I was not doing something right and only in my case there is no black color. However, are there any creams that will keep the color longer?
    • Thanks, it really helped. No he is not friend like that, only a work friend. I nerver knew that people write qk instead of "kuk" in Sweden so it was quite a shock to me. But you guys are all right, it means something to me and the majority won't read it as a word and I have to stop thinking about what he said. The thing was that my mom and dad have not seen the tattoo so I was worried that they may missread it too.
    • What part monkeying with it will make it worse is confusing you? Educate yourself on laser removal. There is no guarantee, or expectation, that the entire tattoo will fade at the exact same rate.   You will find someone that will claim they can do what you want, even though they can’t, and then you’ll be back here asking how to fix the mess you caused.   Quit obsessing over this and just enjoy your nice tattoo.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries