Tattoosnob.com recognition

metalmancpa

I thought it was cool that Gunnar's work on me was highlighted:

Learn something new about Gunnar : TattooSnob: The High End of Low-Brow

What's important here is that a great artist (Gunnar) gets his work recognized. Plus, since the work he did for me isn't his known for cute and creepy style, it shows his versatility.

I really never considered this a traditional tattoo site, but more a quality tattoos site. Traditional is the sense maybe that we talk about people who have established themselves in the tattoo world, more than recent trends in tattoo design. Although some would say getting traditional tattoos is kind of in style right now, others would say they never go out of style. But ultimately I think people who do quality work in any style get a fair amount of respect here.

But I guess this site can be a lot of different things to a lot of different people and regardless of how we see it, we all seem to be a fan of some of the stuff discussed here.

I really never considered this a traditional tattoo site, but more a quality tattoos site. Traditional is the sense maybe that we talk about people who have established themselves in the tattoo world, more than recent trends in tattoo design. Although some would say getting traditional tattoos is kind of in style right now, others would say they never go out of style. But ultimately I think people who do quality work in any style get a fair amount of respect here.

But I guess this site can be a lot of different things to a lot of different people and regardless of how we see it, we all seem to be a fan of some of the stuff discussed here.

I dont have anything to add, just that this needs to echoed again for the good point