What tattoo designs can you never see enough of?

Lochlan

Always tigers, roses, fudo myoo, Raijin & Fujin, japanese dragons, pre-1980s japanese bodysuits, daggers, skulls, pretty girls, well-drawn lettering, good black & grey portraits etc.

But right now its old Japanese bodysuits with no animals or birds, just peonies, blossom or chrysanthemums and a large deity backpiece. - Blows my fucking mind.

skulls, daggers, spider webs, straight razors and any combination there of....actually just about any type of weapon is cool

also, insects which i dont see much of but i really like when someone does a cool insect in a any style. my plan for all the little spots left on my left arm is to fill it up with different bugs.

Roses, skulls, weapons(not guns, although Duncan X has some nice pistols), religious imagery(eastern/western), lady heads/busts, eagles, crests, secret society symbols, battles

All of the above done with tons of black and well chosen color (ie. not bright neon for the sake of bright neon)

• 2 weeks later...