newb

shinobi

Hi' date=' Shinobi from SoCal here. I've been looking for a tattoo forum to join for a while now and this one looks legit.

Hoping to get some good advice and creative input on some tattoo ideas I have.[/quote']

Where in SoCal are you from? Have you scoped at any Shops?

I'm near Laguna in OC. I've checked out Eighth Element in Fountain Valley, there's Sid's in Santa Ana (which I haven't been to), Life After Death in Costa Mesa, and Fine Tattoo Work in Orange. I'm real fond of Sid's work from what I can tell online as well as Chip Douglas' at FTW. Definitely a lot of artists and styles to chose from here.

- - - Updated - - -

btw I'm open to suggestions if you have em. I'm like the traditional/neo-traditional and japanese styles as well as some of the Christian based work I've seen from the likes of Sid and Chris Perrin.

I'm near Laguna in OC. I've checked out Eighth Element in Fountain Valley, there's Sid's in Santa Ana (which I haven't been to), Life After Death in Costa Mesa, and Fine Tattoo Work in Orange. I'm real fond of Sid's work from what I can tell online as well as Chip Douglas' at FTW. Definitely a lot of artists and styles to chose from here.

- - - Updated - - -

btw I'm open to suggestions if you have em. I'm like the traditional/neo-traditional and japanese styles as well as some of the Christian based work I've seen from the likes of Sid and Chris Perrin.

Sid's rules, always wanted to get something from him -- and now Tomas Garcia is working there, who also rules.