Tattoo Crush

David Flores

The first two have always been top of the list, since they were my first two favorite tattooers. After that, it's been a slow addition.

Chris O'Donnell

Steve Byrne

Stewart Robson

Mike Rubendall

Frank Carter

Smith Street crew

Frith Street crew (already got two down)

waaaaaaaaay too many to list here...

The majority of people on this list are extremely accessible. Get on it!

I'd really like to make trip to New York at some point to get tattooed by Richard Smith, he just might be my favorite on the entire list. At this point in my life, going to California or out of the country is totally out of the question, but maybe someday...

My ultimate tattoo crush has got to be Shige because of this warrior back piece he did. It's incredible and I wish it was on my back.

Other tattoo crushes I must be tattooed by include but are not limited to:

-Valerie Vargas because of that punk rock girl she did with the green mohawk. Amazing.

-Jason McCafee

-Uncle Allan

-Gordon Combs

-Mike Bruce

-Chad K

-Grime

-Scott Sylvia

-Grez

-Aaron Bell.

I got a loan of a Greg Irons book a while back and he was a truely gifted amazing artist . Makes me sad when I think he was taken from us before his time.

Is that the You Call This Art book? I've been looking for an affordable copy of that forever. He was an incredible artist, and the tattoos of his in Tattootime are unbelievable. Gone way too soon, for sure.

I'm lucky to live in NYC with so many good artists to choose from.

I can see myself getting future work from:

Anderson Luna

John Sultana

Daniel Albrigo

Daniel Trocchio

Darwin Enriquez

Regino Gonzalez

All of those guys are great but Daniel Trocchio and Regino are my favorites in that group. I have met Mr. Trocchio a few time...super stellar dude.

All of those guys are great but Daniel Trocchio and Regino are my favorites in that group. I have met Mr. Trocchio a few time...super stellar dude.

I like black and grey. Looking at their work online, depending on what I want, I would lean towards a particular artist.

Anderson: lady heads, ornamental

John: geometric shapes, patterns

Darwin: realism

Regino: asian vibe

Daniels: original quirky designs geometric

This is just going by what I see online. I'm going to the NYC convention where I hope to meet some of them and see more of their work. I can always stop by their shops too.

W.T.NORBERT! I would happily walk in to an appointment with him blind and just let him have at it! I have looked at pictures of his tattoos and have seen so many that originally I would not have chosen- but seen the way he does it and thought "shit I would actually get that!"

also I really do love traditional Japanese tattoos. I love reading interviews with Horitoshi I,Horimasa, Kian Forreal (enjoy his articles in Australian Inked magazine too), I really love the tradition , love all the meaning and the way only certain motifs go together, and some don't even belong on certain body parts. I love all the rules! Though I doubt i'd ever get one because I feel a little like Wayne and Garth in Waynes world...

"We are not worthy!" *commence bowing of worship*

:D

• 4 months later...