Tattoo Crush

David Flores

Mines always been Valerie Vargas and Steve Byrne, they were the first people that when I saw their stuff on myspace I lost my shit. Chad aswell I just love how his style isn't constant you can tell it's his work but it dosnt always look the same as recent pieces,

Amen

• 2 weeks later...

The excitement about some tattooers come and go. I've had some major instant crushes on a number of tattooers for like half a year, like "wow this girl does the best lady heads I have EVER seen!" but then after a while it seems like it's all the same tattoo being made, but different subject matters. And then I grow tired and find someone else to be psyched about.

Some names has sticked with me for a long time and I am still inspired and amazed by most things they pull out of their heads. To name a few this would be Josh Stephens, Jeff Zuck, Rudy Fritsch, Guy Le Tatooer, Steve Byrne

Almost, very close to being on the list: Robert Ryan, Tony Nilsson, Smith St guys

• 2 months later...