Petition regarding women's safety in cab rides.

David Flores

Aloha woman starts petition against cab company after driver, with previous assault conviction, pleaded guilty to sex offense against her | OregonLive.com

I just thought I would share this story here. Cassandra and her now husband are very good friends of mine as well as clients of the tattoo shop and as big of tattoo enthusiasts as I know of. I have known about this incident since about the time it happened and talked to her about it, but never really pried for details. I guess my point is I just want to say I think it's very brave of her to come forward in this manner and to realize she is the victim in this scenario and hopefully give other women courage to speak up in similar situations.

If you feel compelled to, please feel free to click over and sign this petition. If not please at least read the story.

https://www.change.org/petitions/keep-women-safe-stop-hiring-convicted-felons-as-cab-drivers-take-sexual-assault-seriously

Helpful hint make sure and check not to recieve emails from Change.org.