Hello Everyone!

Robin Ingelbrecht

I'm Robin. I've got a few tatoo's myself.

And since a short while I lauched a new promosing website:

www.TattooArchiver.org is a brand new website where you can submit your ink, browse the archive, search tattoo artists and come up with ideas for a new tattoo-design. Wouldn't it be awesome to share your decorated body with other tattoo lovers and maybe help them decide what their next ink will look like? Yeah? Hit us up with a picture of yours!

Beside our tattoo archive, we also have a list of artists. So if you're looking for the right person to work your skin, go and check the artists section

Hope to see you soon!

@Graeme is right, Tattoo Archive is one of the best tattoo websites around. Have you tried to do a google search on your website? Chuck Eldridge's website comes up and you are no where in the search results. Unless someone types your exact website in the browser they probably aren't going to find you.

Anyway that aside, welcome to the forum, so are the people on your website the people who have tattooed you? We all would love to see pics.

@Grame is right, Tattoo Archive is one of the best tattoo websites around. Have you tried to do a google search on your website? Chuck Eldridge's website comes up and you are no where in the search results. Unless someone types your exact website in the browser they probably aren't going to find you.

Anyway that aside, welcome to the forum, so are the people on your website the people who have tattooed you? We all would love to see pics.

That's because it's only been launched for one day.... Google hasn't indexed my website. I already posted some pics in other topics