• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone know how long the rental is good for? I rented it, but my phone doesnt seem to be able to play it and I wont have access to a computer for a day or two. Curious if anyone knows if the rental will last that long?

I believe it is 30 days.

Anybody who has seen part I think its a good idea to wait till the whole thing is done to watch it ?

It's not Breaking Bad ;)

Meaning; it's not serialised. There isn't a story. It's in four parts because each part focuses on a different aspect of being part of FST (or being part of tattooing as a whole)

Part One is the close knit family aspect.

Part Two is the global 'community' and FST's position in it.

Part Three is the people, roads and attitudes that led us to be where we are (wherever that is) and

Part Four is focuses on what it is to dedicate your life to something.

Each part was designed to stand on it's own. Each one has a slightly different feel. Already the people who've seen the rough cuts of them all have a favourite.

Thanks to everyone for the interest. Special thanks to those who bought or rented it. I really appreciate it. The response has been way more positive than I thought.

I feel I should say: it's probably not what you expect. It's not a moving gallery of tattoos and it's not an advertisement for tattooing or for FST.

• 2 weeks later...

Part Three is the people, roads and attitudes that led us to be where we are (wherever that is) and

Rented this last night really enjoyed it, looking forward to the rest of the series especially the dedication episode I think a lot of people miss that now adays and think you just turn in draw something up and go home,

It's not Breaking Bad ;)

Meaning; it's not serialised. There isn't a story. It's in four parts because each part focuses on a different aspect of being part of FST (or being part of tattooing as a whole)

Each part was designed to stand on it's own. Each one has a slightly different feel. Already the people who've seen the rough cuts of them all have a favourite.

Thanks to everyone for the interest. Special thanks to those who bought or rented it. I really appreciate it. The response has been way more positive than I thought.

I feel I should say: it's probably not what you expect. It's not a moving gallery of tattoos and it's not an advertisement for tattooing or for FST.

I too really enjoyed the first part and I think it really shows what FST is about. Need more films like this that demonstrate quality tattoo's and true professionalism.

• 2 months later...

Holy Moly!

I finally did it. I converted the PAL DVD to NTSC so that North American, Canadian, Japanese and the rest of South American tat fans can watch the DVD in the comfort of not-in-front-of-a-computer - such a thing does exist.

DVD_NTSC.jpg

You can buy it from store.copperheadeditions.com

Also a friendly reminder that you can stream a HD version at the Copperhead Editions site too - this version is just the documentary without bonus features but it's in HD so you can see all my shaky camera work!

Thanks to everyone for the support and patience with this project.

• 1 month later...
It says "1 of 4" but then says part two. I'll probably check it out tomorrow.

Copperhead Editions Films

Thank you.

Late-night typing isn't my strong point. but yeah, Part Two is finished. The next DVD will be done when Part Three is finished (so don't hold your breath it could be 1-4 months)

The original streaming service I used turned out to be pretty amateur-ish so I moved to Vimeo - you need to sign up but it's a much easier process once you do - you can download to own and I've set the rental period to 1 month.

Thanks again for the interest. I think this one is a little more entertaining and positive than Part One - please spread the word...

21229_275x407.jpg