• 3 months later...

Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and interest.

I still have a hell of a long way to go. I haven't finished interviewing yet and I have a day of two of other filming to get before I can start editing and figuring out how to make an interesting film from the footage I have.

I'm guessing this summer will see a lack of interesting updates while I work on the meat of the film.

@Russ I do know what boots Dante is wearing in that photo but he wouldn't like me to tell. He will appreciate your interest.

• 2 months later...

Giving this thread a long overdue bump!

Stewart has posted up a lot of cool stuff at FST: On the Shoulders of Giants | Production diary these last few months. Clips from interviews with Ian Flower, Beau Brady, Danny Woodruff (who transcribes interviews for the upcoming movie) and a few FST regulars who talk about the shop from a clients perspective (and of course shows off the amazing tattoos they've had done there).

Can't wait for this to be released!

Thanks @Iwar

I'm pleased that some people are looking forward to this. I hope I can edit something interesting for those who care about such things. i hope I can get it finished by the end of the year.

There might not be many new interview posts coming up over the next few months because I'm just starting to get stuck into the editing proper and there's already a lot of faces to squeeze in to the film.

I still need to reply to a few emails and I'm honoured that people offered their time to help - I really do appreciate it.

Danny is a member here at LST but I'll let him make himself known if he wants to.

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to see these... just watching the trailer, it hit me how amazing it was to get to go there this summer. As some random kid from the middle of America, seeing all of the walls, getting tattooed by Jordan and Stefano, being there for Dante and Lal Hardy's banter one day, and (as important as the quality of the tattoos) everyone being so nice almost seems like a dream.

Hopefully, the next time I'm there, I can hear another of Jordan's "hori-" jokes, and Stewart may have his hair in pigtails again.

• 5 months later...

Part One is finished people...

Copperhead Editions | FST: On the Shoulders of Giants – pt 1 DVD

USA folks will need to wait a little for the NTSC version, sorry. Although it will be available to watch online from 17th Feb.

Parts Two, Three & Four well.. don't hold your breath... They'll come eventually - remember, I'm a one man band.

Thanks for the interest so far.