-pair of Levi's

-LST t-shirt

-book on baseball

-bunch of star wars goodies

-some awesome candy

-a case of saranac winter ales and saranac glasses

-a bottle of southern tier chocolate stout

-bottle of il bastardo wine

I had a great Christmas! Because I spend so much time on the road people know that I don't want anything that's very big and that's not useful or AWESOME.

I got 2 pounds of my favorite coffee

a carved wood demon coin bank

a smudge stick

comfy pajama pants

a couple bottles of nice wine

gift cards to Amazon and Barnes and Noble

jewelry and some other girly stuff that will be easy to pack

Did just fine myself, I still have tomorrow at my dad's place to go.

- Amazon gift cards

- gloves

- Candy, of course; 1kg of wine gums being the highlight.

- scratch tickets, (won $50, woot!)

- selection of bbq rubs and hot sauces

- bike accessories

Getting gifts is fun, obviously, but getting together with family is what's really important. Seeing how excited my kids get is the best. Oh, and also the celebration of the advent of jesus is a big deal too :)

I don't really celebrate, but at a secret santa exchange with some friends I ended up with a Grindcore House travel mug, coffee mug and a $20 starbucks gift card - of all the gifts given / received, I couldn't have been happier, as I'm known amongst my friends as the coffee nazi.

Unexpectedly, a friend also got me a bag of Black Cat coffee beans.

Yes, I'm serious about this stuff... Monday Morning Espresso | Crispy Hundos

i played santa and got myself a lee flannel. im also a denim nerd, so i bought myself the documentary, "warp and weft" that just came out. all in all kept it under 100 dollars. i also probably wont care about christmas again until i have kids someday. have fun with those black cats, mike. sounds pretty serious.

@YOMONEY Myself and @MadeIndelible are denim guys also on this site , what are you wearing and what are your favourites ?

I don't really celebrate, but at a secret santa exchange with some friends I ended up with a Grindcore House travel mug, coffee mug and a $20 starbucks gift card - of all the gifts given / received, I couldn't have been happier, as I'm known amongst my friends as the coffee nazi.

Unexpectedly, a friend also got me a bag of Black Cat coffee beans.

Yes, I'm serious about this stuff... Monday Morning Espresso | Crispy Hundos

I also am a coffe nazi....though I didn't get any for Christmas :(

nice.. coffee nazis and denim people..

@YOMONEY Myself and @MadeIndelible are denim guys also on this site , what are you wearing and what are your favourites ?

kyle, currently im in a pair of left fields for the last 4 months. probably my favorite pair so fair. theyre the nisshinbo denim and wear beautifully (crazy electric blues). ive been in a handful of pairs, but id probably say that these are my personal favorites (so far). i dig a lot of japanese stuff like momotaro, pbj's, sammies, etc. but have been psyched for all of the lines in the states currently. whenever get my cash flow situation right, im leaning towards a pair of railcars, im pretty sure..

@YOMONEY cool stuff there for sure , I was not familar with these lines but I also like Tellason from the U.S., as well as the usual suspects . My weapon of choice right now is the 1966 Lee 101z Japanese numbers best I've ever owned those Union Sewing machine stitches and sort of fluffy denim make for some hard wearing , was kind of pissed I had to give em a vinegar and water spruce up for the sake of the relatives noses - Christmas and all .

i like those lees! its a shame, a lot of these "american heritage" lines are more difficult to come across in the us- carhartt wip, woolrich woolen mills, lee 101, etc. youre lucky, theres more access to that stuff in the uk. tellasons are dope. rogue territory, baldwin, and 3sixteen are excellent american lines as well. im not crazy patriotic or anything. its just cool to see brands being made at home and theyre like half the price as japanese lines. but from what i understand, on the flipside, the japanese will go crazy and pay a lot for american brands right now. i think we do the same tradeoff thing with them in tattooing!

A coffee cup.

Some pastry.

A new shank.

An old Altemus Edition of Dante's Inferno, illustrated by Dore, from around 1890 or so.

Nice book gift. I am somewhat of a collector of various version's of Dante's Inferno/Divine Comedy books. Was actually the insperation behind my first tattoo of a Dante's Inferno leg piece using Doré's illustrations.

I got a chair back massager this christmas for my terrible back (numerous car accidents/motorcross/etc). Also shit-tons of beer stuff, and even my own brewing equipment...epic!