Laser Tattoo Removal in Cornwall England.

Cornishtiger

Hello guys and gals I just wanted to pop a quick hello in here.

I would be only to pleased to answer and laser questions.

I am sadly rubbish at recording my work but I do have a bunch of photos of tattoos I have worked on or am working on. A few of them are really bad if your interested I will post a few up in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys and gals I just wanted to pop a quick hello in here.

I would be only to pleased to answer and laser questions.

I am sadly rubbish at recording my work but I do have a bunch of photos of tattoos I have worked on or am working on. A few of them are really bad if your interested I will post a few up in the near future.

I went to your site and under "recent customers" it had a picture of the now famous star faced teenager who claimed she fell asleep while being tattooed and was given a fce full of stars... Is that really your client!? Let's see her blisters! Did you ask Her about it?

Hi Lizzie I am not sure how or why that picture was under customers it was meant to be under bad tattoos.

She would never be one of my customers I am afraid to say for me she crossed a line when she lied about the tattoo artist and what happened.

I am sorry about the mistake I will move the picture asap to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Hi Lizzie I am not sure how or why that picture was under customers it was meant to be under bad tattoos.

She would never be one of my customers I am afraid to say for me she crossed a line when she lied about the tattoo artist and what happened.

I am sorry about the mistake I will move the picture asap to avoid any further misunderstandings.

I thi k your website is just a bit confusing, because bad tattoos is a gallery that is under a larger heading of "recent customers.". Sorry, I think I am the one who had it confused.