Greetings from Ireland

kevinm

Hi. I came across this site while doing a bit of research into my next tattoo. It will be a trad eagle done by Ross Nagle in Limerick Ireland. Some of you may have come across some of his stuff before, its only my second tattoo and hopefully it will turn into (at least) a half sleeve over the next few months. Anyway just a quick hello to introduce myself, keep doing what your doing, the site is fantastic! :D

Hi. I came across this site while doing a bit of research into my next tattoo. It will be a trad eagle done by Ross Nagle in Limerick Ireland. Some of you may have come across some of his stuff before, its only my second tattoo and hopefully it will turn into (at least) a half sleeve over the next few months. Anyway just a quick hello to introduce myself, keep doing what your doing, the site is fantastic! :D

Wouldn't mind getting something from Mr. Nagle. He was supposed to be coming my way last October but canceled his trip. Look forward to seeing the end product. Cheers!!

Wouldn't mind getting something from Mr. Nagle. He was supposed to be coming my way last October but canceled his trip. Look forward to seeing the end product. Cheers!!

Its great to see someone from my small hometown with such a good rep over in the states. I knew very little of Ross (and tattooing in general) up to a few months ago. I started to do a bit of research in artists around my area and his name kept coming up. In fairness to the guys in his shop (cool place btw) they took time to go through some options with me regarding the cover up. Anyway I should have some pics up at the end of the month. :cool: